Another book nook finished. Utterly adorable. I used coloured cellophanes for the led in the fireplace and the chandelier. It's like a cute vampire bedroom. 😍
This one took longer than expected. The floor lamp was broken. Thankfully all the pieces were in the bag. It’s not perfectly straight but it looks ok. Also if you want to make these miniatures I recommend getting a set of acrylic markers. I was able to paint over the cracks. Also they work great to touch up stuff or paint over shiny wires. The hanging seat was a right royal pain in the arse. I took the Raffia ribbons apart and wrapped it around the joints. And I covered the wires along the pergola with green ones I had left over from a previous set. The hanging seat has a different back because I measured it wrong. I actually like it better that way. So now just the dust covers.
This is the very last of the Chinese themed book nooks. I haven't translated the title yet but it looks like a street food scene with restaurants. One half is finished, the second half way. Atm I am making tiny food skewers. Don't ask me how it's going. 😬
I decided to get the Artdot Diamond Vacuum Pen and boy I don't regret it. I never finished a 30x30 painting so quickly. It works just as well with square drills but you might not be as fast. Disclaimer about the video. I struggled a bit because I was holding the phone in my left hand trying to be still while placing drills on the painting. So one eye was on the phone the other on what I was doing so it turned out a bit weird. But you get the drift. The noise is not bothering me and the vibration is hardly noticeable. I can only recommend it.
Comments
Post a Comment