New Cushion Covers Part 1

 I bought some fabric from Buttinette for bags. But once it came I loved it so much that I decided to make new cushion covers.

I bought these cushions a few years ago from TK Maxx. They were on sale and really cheap.
After a while I started to realise the reason for the low price. The cushions had a really leaky fabric and the feathers were the cheapest you can get on the market. I kept pulling out feathers because they poked through and the cushions felt more like a family of hedgehogs. 
So before I started with the new covers I decided to put the cushions into lining. I had also bought 1kg of lining fabric end of roll pieces.

So here is the first stage




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Room with Pergola Miniature

Chinese Book Nook WIP

Artdot Diamond Art Vacuum Pen